Our company's comfortable ships depart from the berths to the following addresses:
- 39 Moika River embankment near the Singing Bridge (1);
- 43 Moika River embankment between the Green and Singing bridges (2);
- Fontanka River embankment, 53 (3), at high water level.
- Hourly route - the circular route begins and ends on the Moika River, includes the Winter Groove, Bolshaya Neva, Fontanka.
- 1,5 hour route - starts on the Moika River, includes the Winter Groove, Bolshaya Neva, Fontanka to the Anichkov Bridge, then turns around and returns to the Moika River.
- The night - circular route begins and ends at the Moika River, includes the Winter Groove, Bolshaya Neva, Fontanka. The duration of the trip is 1,5 hours.
The night route allows you to enjoy the unique beauty of the St. Petersburg bridges and the charming panorama of our city.
Daytime route (big water)
When the water level is high, a river tram ride takes an alternative route.