River tram ride
The beauty of St. Petersburg can be seen not only walking through the streets, but also moving on riverboats along the rivers and canals of the northern capital. The easiest and most inexpensive way to go on a river trip is, of course, not to charter a separate vessel, but to buy a group excursion.
River tram routes
Ships regularly depart along the circle route, from berth №1 at the Pevchesky Bridge
Daytime route (big water)
When the water level is high, a river tram ride takes an alternative route.
The cost of river tram tickets
- The trip is accompanied by an excursion in Russian;
- There are promotions for tickets;
- You can buy a ticket for the river tram at the ticket office at pier №1 at the Singing Bridge;
- The company cannot guarantee an excursion to the bridges wiring on certain dates. You can find out all the details about the bridge divorce schedule on the Mostotrest website;
- On holidays, nameday: "Scarlet Sails", Navy Day, May 1, Victory Day, June 12 - bridges on the Malaya and Bolshaya Neva are not divorced;
- Due to weather conditions, for example, at big water, the company may change the route;
- There is no bar with drinks, snacks and snacks on board the ship.
You can buy tickets for the Cruise ship company almost from the very beginning of the opening of navigation until the autumn. From May to October, seven days a week, according to the schedule. Fascinating boat trips along the rivers and canals of the "Venice of the North", accompanied by professional guides, keep unforgettable memories and delight even the indigenous inhabitants of the city. "It was as if we saw our native Petersburg from the inside," they say.
Schedule of river trams
For questions about the departure of ships, please contact tel: +7 (921) 334-80-60
|Day||Departure time *|
|Mon||12:00 / 14:00 / 16:00 / 18:00|
|Tue||12:00 / 14:00 / 16:00 / 18:00|
|Wed||12:00 / 14:00 / 16:00 / 18:00|
|Thu||12:00 / 14:00 / 16:00 / 18:00|
|Fri||12:00 / 14:00 / 16:00 / 18:00 / 20:00|
|Sat||12:00 / 14:00 / 16:00 / 18:00 / 20:00|
|Sun||12:00 / 14:00 / 16:00 / 18:00 / 20:00|
* Additional departure time of the ship only for the period from June 11 to August 22
Special offer to visitors of our website: discount coupon
There is a special offer for regular partners
River tram rides with family, friends, romantic dates
A great way to spend leisure time is to buy tickets and take a ride on a river tram around the city. St. Petersburg is called the "city on the Neva", but this does not quite correspond to reality: there are many rivers and channels in the city, many of which are navigated by small vessels.
A romantic river tram will take you along the Bolshaya Neva, Moika and Fontanka, along other rivers and canals, along the banks of which one of the most beautiful cities in the world stretches.
Water walks day and night
During the day cruise, you will see the entire historical center of St. Petersburg, and the night route mainly includes a walk along the Bolshaya Neva, during which vacationers will see drawbridges.
During the daytime, there are special discounts for students and schoolchildren on river excursions, so during the summer holidays, students often buy tickets for whole groups.
Address on Yandex.Maps
Address: 39 Moika River Embankment (berth №1)